Tuxford Academy are seeking to recruit a talented, dynamic and ambitious Teacher of English with Second in English Responsibilities. The successful applicant should be innovative and able to inspire, should set high standards of teaching and learning and demonstrate leadership qualities.
Job Title: Teacher of English with Second in English responsibility
Salary: MPS / UPS (plus TLR 2B / 2C dependent on experience)
Start date: September 2021
Hours of work: Full Time
Closing date: 18 April 2021
The successful candidate will be welcomed into a highly supportive and collaborative team that fosters pedagogical discussion and risk taking.
We are looking for an experienced leader who has:
• Drive, ambition, vision and resilience
• Commitment to achieving high standards for students
• Ability to motivate, inspire and support our committed staff
• Commitment to working collaboratively
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
Tuxford Academy is a highly successful Teaching School and National Support School. Our oversubscribed academy is recognised for outstanding achievement and high class teaching and learning. The last two Ofsted Inspections have rated the academy as Outstanding.
We pride ourselves on the professional development opportunities that we provide for staff in developing teaching and learning. As a result of our excellent practice, in 2018 Tuxford Academy was awarded Investors In People (Platinum), an accolade that less than 1% of organisations receive globally.
Our offer includes:
- Excellent CPD focused in outstanding teaching and learning
- The Outstanding Teacher Programme (OTP)
- Staff well-being packages
- Opportunities to work within other academies within Diverse Academies
- Working with Lead Practitioners
For further information about the role please contact Rachael Clarke - 01777 870001 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications are encouraged. We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should we identify an appropriate candidate.
The Diverse Academies and its Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. To this end we actively seek DBS enhanced clearance check for everybody that is employed by us.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years