An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Teacher of ENGLISH to join our successful team. We are seeking an innovative and motivational English teacher with excellent subject knowledge and the desire and commitment to raise achievement of students at all levels. The successful applicant must be qualified to teach English at GCSE with the possibility of teaching to A Level. We are looking for a passionate and inspirational professional who would enjoy working in an exciting and rewarding environment and is prepared to contribute fully to school life. Applications are welcome from NQTs. Please note that you may be required to work across other schools in the Academy Trust if required.
In the English faculty we have:
• Well-equipped classrooms with a variety of interactive facilities
• An enthusiastic and supportive department team
• Hard working students and strong home/school partnerships
• A range of technology to enhance teaching and learning.
The Grove School is a successful, forward-thinking 11-18 Academy, with 800 students on roll. Located in the attractive border town of Market Drayton, the school enjoys a semi-rural location, within walking distance of the town centre.
The Grove is a thriving school, dedicated to ensuring students feel fully supported in all that they do. Learning radiates well beyond the classroom, with a vast array of extra-curricular activities, trips and educational visits taking place each term. Facilities at the school are exceptional, providing students with access to state of the art ICT equipment, extensive sports facilities and fully equipped classrooms.
At The Grove School we can offer:
• An ‘Outstanding’ curriculum offering students a strong core entitlement in English, Mathematics and Science
• A full extra-curricular programme with opportunities for enrichment activities for all
• An excellent opportunity for continued personal development through our Talent Pathway
• A wide range of staff benefits
• Excellent resources and facilities
• An enthusiastic and supportive team of staff, parents and governors.
If you have any other queries, please email Hannah Williams, PA to the Headteacher on Hannah.email@example.com
For further information or to apply for the post please visit our online recruitment site via the school’s website http://www.marchesacademytrust.co.uk (Please note we do not accept CVs).
Closing date for applications is midnight on SUNDAY 18 APRIL 2021
Interviews will be held on THURSDAY 22 APRIL 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years