An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Teacher of English to join our growing Academy
Bolingbroke Academy, a secondary school for 11-18 year olds, welcomed its first Year 7 pupils in September 2012, with another 120 pupils joining every year until the school is fully subscribed in 2018. Bolingbroke Academy provides a first class learning environment based on outstanding teaching, great relationships and excellent facilities. Our staff are pivotal to our success and as part of the Bolingbroke and wider Ark schools team, you will have the opportunity to work with great colleagues and develop your career through our professional development programme.
We are looking to recruit a motivated and inspiring Teacher of English to join our successful English department from April or September 2018. The successful applicant will be a strong and engaging teacher who will join a team of teachers committed to delivering outstanding teaching and learning that supports all pupils to achieve their full potential. This role would equally suit an NQT or an experienced practitioner.
The ideal candidate will:
• be QTS qualified;
• be able to deliver English at Key Stages 3 and 4 (Key Stage 5 would be advantageous);
• be passionate about their subject and a committed team player; • be able to motivate and inspire pupils;
• have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of Bolingbroke Academy’s pupils;
• be committed to Bolingbroke Academy’s ethos of high expectations.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
• teach within a growing academy;
• join a network of ARK schools and gain access to an exclusive range of benefits, including reduced gym membership and a comprehensive CPD provision.
Please apply at https://goo.gl/92u4Qa and submit your application no later than 11am on Thursday 4th January 2018.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7924 8200.
Deadline: 11am on Thursday 4th January 2018
Location: Wandsworth, London
Start date: April or September 2018
Salary: Ark MPS (£29,377 - £39,982) or UPS (£44,707 - £48,814) (Inner London), depending on experience
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.