ABC Teachers are working with a secondary school in Sandwell to find a full time English Teacher to cover a long term vacancy from September 2017. The teacher will be expected to take on the role of a full time class teacher and NQT'S can be supported through their NQT year if necessary.
The school have guaranteed at least 2 terms work.
This a supportive school and a fantastic opportunity for any teacher.
Due to the short notice nature of this post applicants are asked to apply ASAP.
About the Role:
· Full time English cover
· Teaching across KS3, 4 & 5
· Friendly supportive staff
· Opportunity for job security in a rapidly developing school
· Strong school ethos
About the School:
· Children from all backgrounds
· Professional development
· Strong and supportive leadership team
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Very Competitive pay rates
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Danny Cotton today on 01543 410 500 or simply click on the APPLY NOW button below and submit your CV.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.