Aldercar High School offers brand new facilities in which students flourish and staff develop, all within a welcoming and vibrant atmosphere.
We are a caring employer which prioritises the welfare and work/life balance of our staff presenting many additional benefits including:
• free use of our multi-gym;
• staff-led clubs and welfare groups;
• a comprehensive CPD package;
• our ‘Me Time’ initiative which gives every member of staff one hour each week to take as they wish, with some staff choosing to leave school early or arrive later, and others opting for an extended lunch break…and yes, it is paid!
These, along with many other benefits, make Aldercar High School a great place to work, develop and progress your career.
We are looking to appoint a driven Teacher of Food 0.4FTE for September 2021.
The post is suitable for a teacher who would like to join a very successful and innovative faculty that is keen to support new ideas and initiatives
Initially, this is going to be a fixed-term contract until 22/07/22 with a view to making it permanent after this period.
Aldercar High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and expects all staff to share our commitment. This post has access to children and/or vulnerable adults, therefore the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.
Aldercar High School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years