Contract Type: Temporary Appointment
Hours per Week: .5 FTE
Corpus Christi Catholic College is a highly regarded, oversubscribed and successful 11-16 secondary school with a caring ethos and high standards, part of the Diocese of Leeds.
The governing body are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspiring Teacher to join our supportive, successful department from September 2018 to teach our Food and Nutrition and Hospitality and Catering courses
The successful candidate will…
- Have the ability to engage and enthuse students through high quality learning experiences
- Have high expectations of student’s achievement and behaviour
- Be an outstanding practitioner
- Have the ability to inspire and motivate students
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to securing student progress
- Be willing to fully support and promote the Catholic ethos of the college
The college encourages applications from both NQT’s and teachers with more experience.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website - www.corpusleeds.org - or requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be made on the Catholic Education Service application form – CV’s or candidates proposed by agencies will not be considered.
We are proud of our college community and welcome visits from interested candidates. To arrange a visit please contact Jo-Anne Hughes, P.A. to the Senior Leadership Team by phone (0113 200 90 10) or e-mail email@example.com
Closing Date: Wednesday 20 June (12 Noon)
Shortlisting: Wednesday 20 June
Interview Dates: Monday 25 June
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.