ABC Teachers are seeking a fully qualified Food and Textiles teacher to cover a long term maternity from September 2018. Experience is essential.
We would expect the successful candidate to fulfil all aspects of the teaching role which includes; planning, marking, completing reports, data collections, duties etc.
The school based in Smethwick have a strong reputation in the local area and feedback from other teachers who have worked there for us is positive.
The role will be full time and applications are required ASAP
About the Role:
· Responsible for Food and Textiles at KS3 and KS4
· Responsible for monitoring progress
· Attending departmental meetings as required
· Ensure adequate provisions for students of all abilities
About the School:
· Based in Smethwick
· The school has the highest aspirations for all students and will support them to achieve the highest level of academic success
· Staff are committed to supporting the well-being of all our students
· The school has a fun and forward thinking, adventurous outlook.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Danny Cotton today on 0121 274 0345 or click Apply NOW to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.