TEACHER OF FOOD PREPARATION & NUTRITION and TEXTILES
(Full time and Part Time considered)
Starting January 2019
● Do you want to work in an outstanding Teaching School with a national reputation for excellence?
● Are you an exceptional, innovative and inspirational teacher?
● Do you have the infectious enthusiasm to light the fire of Food/Nutrition and Textiles learning in all our students?
● Are you ambitious for yourself and the students you are responsible for?
If you can answer yes to these questions you may be the person we are looking for to join our Technology Faculty in January, 2019.
You will be part of the Technology Faculty and will play a key role in preparing our learners for an ever changing world. The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent subject knowledge and be able to consistently deliver inspirational lessons at KS3 and 4 as well as at WJEC level 3 Diploma. For example:
● teach Food across KS3 and KS4
● WJEC Level 3 Diploma in Food Science and Nutrition
● KS3 Textiles
To arrange an informal discussion or to visit the school please contact Sarah Bradney, HR Manager.
For further details please visit our website: www.hccs.info.
N.B. Applications will only be accepted on the school’s application form.