TEACHER OF FOOD PREPARATION & NUTRITION and TEXTILES
Starting January 2018 or earlier by agreement
• Do you want to work in an outstanding Teaching School with a national reputation for excellence?
• Are you an exceptional, innovative and inspirational teacher?
• Do you have the infectious enthusiasm to light the fire of Food/Nutrition and Textiles learning in all our students?
• Are you ambitious for yourself and the students you are responsible for?
If you can answer yes to these questions you may be the person we are looking for to join our Technology Faculty in January, or sooner if you are available.
You will be part of the Technology Faculty and will play a key role in preparing our learners for an ever changing world.The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent subject knowledge and be able to consistently deliver inspirational lessons at KS3 and 4 as well as at A Level. For example
• teach both Food and Textiles across KS3 and KS4
• A Level Food Technology.
The ability to teach Health and Social Care at KS4 would be an advantage.
To arrange an informal discussion or to visit the school please contact Sarah Bradney, HR Manager.
For further details please visit our website: www.hccs.info.
N.B. Applications will only be accepted on the school’s application form.
Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School & Sixth Form College is an equal opportunities employer and the Academy is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.