We are seeking to appoint an outstanding practitioner to the post of Teacher of French & MFL (Maternity Cover for 1 year). The successful candidate will join a high achieving and ambitious team in our very popular and over-subscribed school. The post would suit an inspirational and innovative teacher, ideally with a proven track record or immediate potential to deliver at GCSE.
This role will provide the post holder with the opportunity to join a large, vibrant, well established and very successful Modern Foreign Languages department and to gain excellent professional development as they progress in their career.
Stockport School is proud to be a British Council recognised International School, and modern foreign languages and cultural education are central to our curriculum offer for all across the school.
We are seeking a well-qualified colleague who has:
- A dynamic, innovative and creative approach with excellent interpersonal skills
- The learner at the centre of their vision
- Excellent classroom practice
- Dedication to the value and importance of MFL as a subject area, providing opportunity for all
- The ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower young people to achieve excellence
- An absolute commitment to achieving the very highest of standards
- An ambitious and dedicated professional approach
Applicants are required to be well-organised, inspirational teachers, who are passionate about their subject. You will be able to work independently and in liaison with other colleagues in order to create a high level of challenge for a range of learners in every lesson and support the on-going development of this high-achieving department.
To request an information pack, please visit our website www.stockportschool.net or contact the Headteacher's P.A., Mrs J. Richards, at email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 9.00am on Friday, 16th April 2021.
The successful applicant's appointment will be subject to satisfactory clearance by the Disclosure & Barring Service.
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years