Teacher of French
Easter or September 2021
Part time 0.4 (ideally Monday and Thursday this academic year)
An opportunity to join our lively, creative and successful Languages Faculty. The French department has new state of the art and dedicated teaching rooms, excellent results and the department are leaders across the school in e-learning.
We are looking for a teacher who will be passionate about helping our girls achieve their personal bests, whilst providing an enjoyable and supportive classroom experience.
We would welcome applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
More hours might be available for a candidate who can offer a second subject.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this.
What Challoner’s High Languages Faculty can offer you:
• Exceptional students who consistently attain outstanding results, love their subject and make teaching an absolute pleasure
• A supportive, warm-hearted and highly capable and committed staff community
• Excellent opportunities for professional development, including a highly regarded CPD programme
• London Fringe allowance
• Two week October half term; refer a friend incentive; staff recognition scheme; long service awards
• Subsidised gym membership; staff discounts at local shops and restaurants in Little Chalfont
• The best advert however for working at Dr Challoner’s High School will always be our hugely rewarding students
Dr Challoner's High School is a leading selective state grammar school for girls, with a strong academic tradition and an ambitious outlook for the future. The school has a broad vision for education and is characterised by a highly purposeful pursuit of personal bests with a keen sense of fun bubbling under the surface. Challoner’s girls are articulate, courteous, sparky, hard-working and achieve highly in all areas. The school was graded Outstanding by Ofsted and also gained the Exceptional Schools Award.
Responsible to Head of Department
Salary / Allowances applicable Main Pay Scale.
Start Date Easter or September 2021
Application Deadline 26th January 2021
Interview Date TBC
An information pack is available from the Vacancies section of the school website or from email@example.com
We welcome applications from all sections of the community and those interested in job-sharing.
Dr Challoner’s High School reserves the right to interview and appoint before the application deadline.
Dr Challoner’s High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Please refer to our website where you can view our Child Protection and Safeguarding, Recruitment and Equalities
Policies; all of our polices are available at www.challonershigh.com. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Dr Challoner's High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Girls school with students of age 11 - 18 years