ABC Teachers are looking for a teacher of Geography for a secondary school in Bilston, Wolverhampton starting April 2018 and running until February 2019.
ABC Teachers part of the Times Educational Supplement (TES) are the leading agency in the West Midlands.
We have been approached by a lovely secondary school in Wolverhampton to help recruit a qualified teacher of Geography to join their motivated and driven department from April 2018.
If you are due to finish your teaching qualification over the next few weeks then ABC Teachers can help you secure your first permanent post in the Teaching industry. ABC Teachers are one of the most renowned Teaching Agencies across the region, for providing Newly Qualified Teachers the opportunities to start their NQT Year.
The school are looking for a Geography Teacher who will be able to fit in and hit the ground running. They would like a Teacher who is able to continue to instil the school ethos and consistently produce excellent lessons.
Why ABC Teachers?
· FREE Registration
· FREE DBS
· Competitive Daily Pay – One of the best, if not the best around!
· *Guaranteed Pay to help you earn even if we don’t find you work
· Online Timesheets completed direct with the School so you don’t need to worry about having them signed at the end of each assignment
· Local day-to-day, short term and longer term placements to match your availability
· A variety of teaching roles including full class teacher, PPA Cover, Booster groups and intervention work
· Flexibility to work on the days you choose
· Exclusivity agreements with many local Schools
· Job vacancies exclusive to our agency
· An REC ‘Gold Standard’ Agency which offers outstanding compliance and safeguarding
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rebekah Wayne today on 0121 274 0345 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.