If you are a teacher who is passionate about their subject, enjoys working with young people and is determined to make a real difference to the children you teach, then this could be the job for you. We are looking for an outstanding teacher to join this forward thinking academy and to deliver quality teaching and learning.
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified, confident and inspiring colleague to join our highly regarded and successful Geography Department. The Department is forward looking, friendly and supportive and has a collaborative culture. We have a strong commitment to ensuring student progress and high quality teaching and learning provision for all. Our results are good and students make excellent progress. The successful applicant will share these values and play an active part in the Geography Curriculum at all levels.
• have motivated, vibrant, multi-ethnic students and staff
• have a strong family ethos where individuals are respected and valued
• offer an excellent induction programme within a friendly and supportive environment
• offer a whole range of opportunities to develop further colleagues’ teaching skills and leadership potential
• are creative and innovative in our approach to all aspects of school life
• are well resourced and ICT rich
• are committed to continuous improvement
It is a very exciting time to join our Academy and we are looking for a highly motivated, skilled and creative teacher to join a committed team of subject specialists.
This post is suitable for NQT’s.
For further details, please visit the school website: www.washwoodheath.com/vacancies
Closing date for applications: 9:00am Monday 17th June 2019
Washwood Heath Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.