Treviglas Academy is an exciting place to work, and the school has undergone a transformation over the past two years. We have recently joined The Roseland Multi Academy Trust, and this has secured the school’s improvement. Our humanities department is dedicated, enthusiastic and cares about the welfare of all students. The department is very supportive and has outstanding leadership.
We are seeking to add to our team of talented, energetic and visionary teachers an enthusiastic and committed Teacher of Geography. This unique opportunity offers the right candidate the chance to play a wide-ranging and integral role in a highly successful department at Treviglas Academy and across the Multi-Academy Trust. You will have a track record of excellent teaching, collaboration and creativity. You will hold and embody the highest expectations of your students and will have the drive and ambition to create an outstanding environment for learning.
Treviglas Academy is looking for its teachers to:
• Be outstanding practitioners who inspire students and colleagues
• Be creative in delivering a rigorous academic curriculum
• Believe that every child can and will succeed regardless of their starting point
• Be flexible, collaborative and resilient
• Be committed to high standards of achievement, behaviour and attendance
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Be excited about helping to design and create every aspect of the school
• Contribute to the whole life of the school through extra-curricular activities
• Have the highest ambitions for your students, the school and yourself
In return we will offer you:
• A unique opportunity to be a key member of staff in a forward-looking, successful school
• A happy and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards of staff and students
• An opportunity to pioneer an exciting new Key Stage 3 and 4 curriculum
• Competitive salaries, based on skills and experience
If the challenges of working as part of a successful teaching team appeals to you, then we would like to hear from you.
The Roseland Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff to share this commitment. In accordance with our policies we are unable to process applications without a fully completed application form. The successful applicant must obtain DBS clearance at enhanced level.
Further information is available from our website: www.treviglas.net
Potential candidates are encouraged to contact Treviglas Academy with any questions on 01637 872076 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: noon on 23rd April 2019