We are looking for a well-qualified and enthusiastic Teacher of Geography with experience in teaching another subject. Geography is popular with students at GCSE and A level. This appointment would particularly suit an NQT or teacher in the early stages of their career who would join an experienced, successful and supportive team which is well led. The successful candidate would be expected to teach KS3 and KS4 Geography with the possibility of Sixth form work for a suitable candidate.
Our students are a credit to the values of our school, and all visitors to our school comment positively on the excellent standards of behaviour, courtesy and good nature of the students they encounter whilst spending time here at St Simon Stock Catholic School.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be able to inspire and motivate students to achieve their full potential, and instil a love of learning.
• Be part of a team and will contribute to the ongoing development of this successful department.
• Be comfortable promoting Catholic values and ethos, but does not necessarily have to be Catholic.
St Simon Stock Catholic School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
St. Simon Stock Catholic School Founded in 1967 as a school of the Archdiocese of Southwark, the School recently celebrated 50 years of Catholic education serving Maidstone and the west of Kent. As a Catholic Comprehensive school of all abilities wit...