Job title: Teacher of Geography
Contract length: Permanent
We are seeking to appoint from September 2021, a Teacher of Geography.
The post will require some teaching of Personal Development at KS3.
We are a successful and ambitious school. We are a school which places character development at the heart of what we do. Our ethos encourages students to be articulate, resilient, courageous, curious, and to have the confidence to stand up for what they believe in. We provide unique leadership opportunities for all our students. Our positive and caring atmosphere, backed by excellent resources, makes this a wonderful place to build your career.
- Please write a response to the following in no more than two sides of A4 using Arial 11 point sized font: “Describe the strategies and techniques that you have used to encourage, motivate and inspire middle attaining students. How did this approach help the students to increase their self-confidence and develop the drive to reach their full potential in Geography? Evaluate the successes and setbacks that you experienced and describe how this has made you a better teacher.”
- Please complete a Tytherington Teaching Application Form.
- Completed applications should be return to the HR and Payroll Manager by e-mail: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 19th April 2021.
There will be a one day interview process to be held on Friday 30th April 2021. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. We are committed to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of children and appointments are made subject to enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years