Are you a passionate and enthusiastic teacher who places students at the heart of everything you do? Trentham Academy is an 11 – 16 school and part of the City Learning Trust. We invite applications from teachers who share our vision for delivering World Class education.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to take a pivotal role in driving the future of this Academy on its journey to becoming a ‘great’ school. The successful candidate will have enjoyed a range of experiences to date that will have prepared them for this role. They will be an outstanding teacher who can demonstrate a track record of raising standards and importantly, be child centered and able to inspire young people to be the best that they can be.
As we strive for ‘great’ teaching and learning across our Academies you will have the highest expectations for both the young people, staff and wider community at Trentham Academy.
If you want to work in an Academy where you can make a real difference to young people’s life chances, while working as part of a partnership of Academies that are committed to cooperation and collaboration to unlock talent and fulfill potential, then this post is just right for you. In return you will be supported and encouraged to develop further and enjoy a long and rewarding career working across the City Learning Trust.
The City Learning Trust is committed to raising the aspirations and achievements of all young people within our learning community and is a 3-19 partnership of Academies. We aim to create a world-class education system across our community of schools.
We are looking for someone who:
• has vision, energy and enthusiasm for teaching and learning
• is proactive, innovative and focused on student outcomes
• is an inspirational, ambitious leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• has a proven track record of delivering and shaping high quality outcomes for young people
• is an advocate of partnership working and community engagement
• is a highly effective classroom practitioner with excellent student outcomes and high expectations of all learners and professionals
• has an appreciation for and commitment to broadening the experiences of young people
In return we can offer:
• the opportunity to work in an excellent Academy with a talented and committed team of staff
• a dynamic and thriving academy student body who deserve the best
• the support and shared purpose of the wider CLT Senior Leadership Group
• a competitive salary structure
• excellent careers opportunities and access to a comprehensive programme of professional learning and development
• national and international networking opportunities
• a commitment to your own personal leadership growth
If you would like an informal conversation about this opportunity and / or arrange a visit, please contact HR Director, Marie Faichney on 01782 853535. An application form for this post is available on the Academy and City Learning Trust websites. It would be helpful if the letter in support of your application is no more than 2 sides of A4. You may submit a CV with your application but not instead of it. Please send your application to: email@example.com
City Learning Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Closing date is 12.00pm on 26th February 2021. Interviews will take place in the following week.
City Learning Trust
- English secondary schools