• Highly competitive (Inner London rates)
• Excellent staff development opportunities
• Additional TLR allowance for suitably experienced applicants
• Recruitment & Retention allowance
• Relocation expenses
Due to our ongoing school expansion and the increased popularity of Geography at key stages 4 and 5, we require a well-qualified and enthusiastic full-time teacher of Geography in this lively, high achieving multi-cultural school located in East Ham, London. Applications from NQTs and from experienced teachers are equally welcome.
Student achievement in Geography is strong at both GCSE and A-Level. The Geography department is well-established and equipped with up-to-date resources and teachers are committed to involving students of all ages in practical fieldwork. Visits and enrichment activities complement classroom learning.
The school, described by OFSTED as ‘outstanding in all categories’ in 2012 and 2018, is massively oversubscribed and consistently achieves outstanding outcomes at GCSE and A level. We provide a friendly working environment underpinned by a robust programme of continuing professional development (CPD) for our staff. In addition, we offer a range of activities and incentives to promote a healthy work-life balance and manage teacher workload.
We wish to employ a Teacher of Geography who is:
• Passionate about the subject and has the knowledge and skills to enthuse our highly ambitious students;
• A Geography specialist with an ability and willingness to teach across all of the Key Stages;
• A confident and highly effective classroom teacher, sensitive to pupils’ needs and with high expectations of what can be achieved;
• A team player who is capable of working closely and collaboratively with the rest of the department.
Please visit our website www.bramptonmanor.org to apply and obtain further details about this role.
All completed application forms should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brampton Manor Trust is an equal opportunities employer. We are fully committed to the safeguarding of children. Enhanced DBS, Barred List and Prohibition checks will always be carried out on new employees.
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis, as applications are received
Brampton Manor Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Brampton Manor Academy is a highly successful 11-18 mixed school and we serve a rich and culturally diverse community in East Ham, close to London City Airport and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park situated in Stratford.
Ranked as one of the top schoo...