ABC Teachers have been approached by a school north of Nottingham City for a full-time Geography Teacher. This role will require the successful candidate to teach KS3, 4 and 5. The role will run from 2nd January up until the end of the academic year. The role may also require you to teach some History and RE.
The school has an excellent SLT in place and is incredibly efficient in the way that it’s run; they’re looking for someone passionate about humanities and who will be committed from January to July. The school is a good one and its most recent Ofsted report praised the efforts to keep the school going in the right direction.
Behaviour at the school is generally good and they have effective techniques to deal with any child that isn’t behaving.
About the Role:
· KS3, 4 and 5 Geography. May include some History and some RE.
· Teaching GCSE and A Level curriculum
· Start after the Christmas break from January up until the end of the academic year.
· Full time
· Planning/ marking required etc.
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
· Easy to reach location, just north of Nottingham City and close to the M1 so is easily accessed from long distances.
· Strong academic results improving each year.
· Leadership that are incredibly well organised so you will never be without clear direction.
· Great opportunity to get involved in extra curricular activities, particularly sports teams.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this Catholic/Church of England school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lewis Bowens today on 0115 870 5106 or click the APPLY NOW button.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.