Teacher of Geography and History
Required for April 2018
Due to the on-going hard work and commitment of all our staff, The Malling School has become the first choice school for parents and is currently growing by about 10% a year. This also means that our school is financially secure and able to offer great career opportunities for staff.
We can offer you:
- Opportunities to teach your specialist subject at KS3.
- Opportunities to teach IB Geography or History.
- Opportunities for accelerated promotion for outstanding teachers.
- Extensive and individualised professional development programme.
- A new school with outstanding facilities.
- A medium sized but growing school which encourages innovation.
- An opportunity to change lives through education.
- You will be:
- A specialist History or Geography teacher with the ability to teach both subjects at KS3.
- Able to teach IB Geography. This is desirable but not essential.
- Innovative in your approach to teaching.
- Able to achieve excellent examination results for children.
- Motivated by a desire to change lives.
- A qualified teacher.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative teacher to join a dedicated and supportive department working in our friendly school. We welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers as well as more experienced colleagues.
Apply online via the TES website. Email Sian Bartle, HR Manager at email@example.com for more information or to arrange an informal visit.
Closing date: 8 January 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 15 January 2018
The Malling School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, CV Checking Service, Occupational Health check and two satisfactory references.
Applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy should sufficient interest be received. Therefore, early application is recommended to avoid disappointment.