An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Teacher of Geography to join our thriving and high-achieving Senior School to teach across all year groups including A Level. Geography is a popular subject which achieves excellent examination results.
Consideration can be given to suitable candidates for the role of Faculty Head of Humanities which is being advertised alongside this role.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly and supportive team and we encourage applications from NQTs.
The School is part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools. We offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
For further details and an application pack please email email@example.com or telephone 023 9282 6714.
Closing date for applications: 18 March 2019.
Interviews: Week commencing 25 March 2019.
Portsmouth High School is part of the GDST (Girls’ Day School Trust) - the leading network of independent girls’ schools in the UK. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.