Thank you for your interest in Cockburn Laurence Calvert Academy. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the academy’s journey, from the very start as we open our doors to the founding cohort of Year 7 students in September 2021. Cockburn Laurence Calvert Academy will be the Trust’s third secondary school in South Leeds and will serve students from the local community.
We invite applications from innovative, resilient, creative and motivated Geography teachers who can play a key role in our Geography department and are seeking to work in a forward thinking school with the prospect of developing further through an excellent programme of CPD.
Do you have the following qualities?
• Are you an excellent Geography teacher or on course to be an excellent Geography teacher?
• Are you committed to working with staff and students to help them achieve their potential?
• Have you an uncompromising belief that all children deserve an outstanding education?
• Could you make a significant impact in raising attainment through highly effective teaching?
• Have you experience of teaching Key Stage 3 & 4 Geography to all abilities?
If so, we are recruiting to the above position starting in September 2021 as we build on our journey of ‘Transformation to Excellence’.
If you think you have the passion, energy and drive to help us to move to the next stage in our development, we look forward to hearing from you.
Application packs can be downloaded from: www.cockburnlca.org/vacancies the closing date for this post is noon on Friday 5th March 2021. The interview date is Friday 12th March 2021.
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, and applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Cockburn Multi-Academy Trust