We are looking for an enthusiastic, capable and inspiring teacher to join the Modern Languages department in September 2021.The successful candidate should have a good degree in languages and will be able to teach German to KS5. The ability to teach French or Spanish to GCSE will be an advantage. If a graduate or NQT were appointed to the post, structured support and guidance (meeting statutory requirements) would be provided to ensure progression towards the successful completion of his/her training or induction period. At Colfe’s we are proud of our outstanding record for supporting and training teachers new to the profession.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
THE AIMS OF THE SCHOOL
At Colfe's we set out to:
• promote excellence in all areas and to develop each pupil’s abilities and character to the full;
• provide innovative academic teaching which adds value and foster learning ...