We are looking to appoint a part-time enthusiastic and highly motivated Teacher of Girls PE to join our successful and pioneering team from September 2018. The successful candidate will have the drive and determination to ensure that the students make the best of the opportunities offered to them.
You will be responsible for planning and delivering high quality lessons and achieving excellent results for your students, instilling in them a love for PE and a desire to learn. You will be an effective team member, whose input will contribute to the further development of the current supportive and enthusiastic teaching team.
The successful candidate must be;
- Able to teach PE to at least KS4 and have the potential to contribute to the delivery of a small amount of PSHE at KS3,
- Committed to making a difference to the lives of pupils,
- Passionate about PE, with the ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results,
- Resilient with a strong personal drive,
- Someone who has high expectations of both students and their colleagues,
- Someone who has an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning, and
- Someone who has a passion for PE and the ability to share this with young people.
We will offer you;
- A positive learning culture.
- An ambitious leadership team with a clear vision for the Academy.
- Access to the RSA Academies’ Teaching School Alliance, which offers high quality training and leadership experiences for all staff.
Successful candidates should look forward to working in a challenging and inspiring environment within which there is ample opportunity to lay the foundations for career progression and leadership. We are committed to ensuring that every member of our school community is enabled to ‘be the best they can be’.
Further information regarding this vacancy and the application process can be downloaded from this website. To find out more about Whitley Academy, please go to www.whitleyacademy.com or to find more details about the RSA Family of Academies, please visit www.rsaacademies.org.uk
The post will be from September 2018. Applications are welcomed both from NQTs or from more experienced practitioners looking for the flexibility a part-time role can offer.
Closing date is: 9am – Monday 18th June 2018
Applicants who submit their applications before the closing date may be invited for interview earlier.
Completed applications should be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only fully completed application forms will be accepted. CVs not accompanied with a completed application form will not be considered.
This post is not open to recruitment agencies.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to the safeguarding of and promoting the welfare of children. This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such, appointment will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).