Job Title: Teacher of Girls PE
School: Finham Park School
Salary: TMS1- UPS 3 (£25,714 - £41,604)
Contract Type: Full Time (Part Time can be considered)
Contract Term: Temporary Maternity Cover
Start Date: 19th April 2021
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you relish the chance to support colleagues to make rapid sustained school improvement? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
What we offer:
• The successful candidate would be able to teach to A Level standard. They would need teach a variety of sports and take an active role in our extremely popular extra-curricular programme. The successful applicant will join a strong team in our PE Department where teachers are committed to developing active learning strategies to challenge and inspire all our students.
• Finham Park is a popular, successful and exciting secondary comprehensive school of over 1,500 students and is consistently oversubscribed. The school was rated as 'Outstanding' for the second time in 2015. Standards are consistently above national averages with us being a high performing school that received 'World Class' status for the second time in 2018.
• We provide a wealth of CPD opportunities for staff across a range of stages in their careers. The CPD responds to the needs of the school, the staff and the Multi Academy Trust through our Teaching School, The Lion Alliance.
• We have a commitment to improving staff well-being through a school well-being charter and a commitment to improving work-life balance.
• The school offers a number of onsite benefits including free parking, a high quality staffroom, on site café and access to a gym.
Find out more about life at the school from social media:
What you offer:
• Someone who is committed and motivated professional with an ambitious vision for the subject.
• An experienced teacher who wants to work in a leading Academy focused on ensuring that all students achieve or exceed their potential.
• A team player.
How to Apply:
Click the apply button to complete an on line application form.
Closing and interview dates:
Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 18th January 2021 at 9am with interviews being held on Friday 22nd January 2021.
Finham Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be request to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Finham Park School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years