Main Scale: Outer London Pay
Applications welcome from experienced/ NQT teachers
Required for April or September 2021 to join an enthusiastic and committed department of 10 qualified PE teachers.
• The Department has a strong commitment to provide full opportunities for pupils
• Pupils at the school experience a broad and balanced curriculum where there is an opportunity to learn in a range of activities.
• Achievement in BTEC Sport, GCSE and A Level PE are all above National Averages.
• The school has superb facilities including a large sports hall, fitness room, astroturf, hard court area and extensive playing fields.
• The department has a flourishing extra-curricular program with high levels of participation. The school teams achieve success at both local and county level.
• ‘Students enjoy coming to school and feel safe and behave extremely well’ (OFSTED)
Information about the school and how to apply is available on our website under Vacancies. Please note references will be taken up in advance. The school is close to good transport links.
Closing date: Wednesday 20th January 2021.
The Heathland School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
The Heathland School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years