TEACHER OF GIRLS PHYSICAL EDUCATION
Full Time - Main Pay Scale
From September 2019
• Do you want to work in an outstanding Teaching School with a national reputation for excellence?
• Are you newly or recently qualified, inspirational teacher?
• Do you have the infectious enthusiasm to light the fire of Girls Physical Education in all our students?
• Are you ambitious for yourself and the students you are responsible for?
If you can answer yes to these questions, you may be the person we are looking for to be our Teacher of Girls Physical Education, from September 2019. You will be joining an Outstanding Physical Education department in preparing our learners for an ever changing world.
The successful candidate will:
• have detailed subject knowledge across many areas within Physical Education.
• be able to deliver inspiring, creative and challenging academic lesson
• have the ability to coach and play netball
• have a strong desire to ongoing continued professional development.
• be committed to our extensive extra-curricular Physical Education programme which extends beyond the school day and week
• have a proven track record in delivering academic PE at GCSE or beyond
• be conversant with current research and development within this subject
To arrange an informal discussion or to visit the school please contact Pauline Challinor, Head's PA. For further details please visit our website: www.hccs.info. N.B. Applications will only be accepted on the school’s application form and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.