Teacher of Health and Social Care - Immediate start available
MPS or UPS
Full time - Permanent
Are you new to the profession or looking for a fresh challenge? Are you passionate about health and social care and perhaps another specialism such as business, psychology, sociology or childcare? Do you want to be part of a highly successful team delivering quality education in the social sciences and business?
Join us and benefit from:
• A highly organised and supportive department where pupils achieve exceptionally well;
• Pupils who enjoy learning in a dynamic and exciting school;
• Teaching a subject that is very popular in Key Stage 5;
• An excellent CPD programme, including opportunities to study further;
• Being part of a highly successful trust.
We are looking for candidates who:
• Are able to teach all key stages, but to teach excellent lessons predominantly to KS5 pupils;
• Are able to implement and deliver an inspiring curriculum in a vibrant learning environment;
• Have obtained at least a high quality degree in a relevant subject;
• Have high expectations and aspirations for all pupils;
• Are committed to our vision to ensure pupil well-being and good progress is at the heart of everything we do.
We would be willing to consider applicants with relevant experience who may not hold QTS but have a commitment to achieve this.
Ofsted – ‘Teachers have high expectations of their pupils and expect all pupils to give of their best.’
Application packs available online https://www.swaleacademiestrust.org.uk
Please note – we cannot accept CVs without an application form.
Closing Date: 28th January 2019
Interview Date: TBC
Swale Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Contact details: Carrie Conroy
Email – email@example.com
Applications to be sent to: Jill Devine, HR Officer
Trust Principal: Mr J Whitcombe MA
Executive Headteacher: Mr S Murphy
Headteacher: Ms Y Peden