Due to significant growth in pupil numbers over the past few years, we’re looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and driven member of staff to join our secondary school team as a Teacher of History & Politics. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced teacher or an NQT to join our team and we're incredibly excited to hear from you.
Though we're ideally looking for a history specialist, we'd welcome hearing from you if you teach within any of the humanities specialisms.
Due to being an independent school, there will be abundant opportunities to develop your teaching and to shape the humanities curriculum across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5.
We're looking for fresh and enthusiastic ideas and would welcome applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs. We're hoping to find someone with a genuine passion for teaching.
This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding NQT or an experienced teacher looking to contribute to our wonderfully supportive school.
This is a real opportunity to make a difference in an outstanding 4-18 Independent School. Located in the heart of Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, we deliver a bespoke learning experience to unlock the talents and potential of each and every child that comes through our doors.
Why join Arnold Lodge?
- Arnold Lodge has a feeling of community for staff, pupils and parents
- A warm and welcoming environment for all
- Small classes throughout the school (generally less than 16) and the average class size is 10
- Our curriculum is designed to ensure children are happy, confident learners who are successful in examinations.
- Opportunity to be part of an outstanding independent school
- NQT induction through ISTIP with high quality support and training
Please 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application.
If you’d like to know more before applying please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org / 01926 778050 or visit www.arnoldlodge.com for more information on the school.
Arnold Lodge is committed to safeguarding our children. The successful candidate will be required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS and a disqualification by association disclaimer before any appointment is confirmed.