Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
To commence in January 2021
The role - We're looking for newly qualified and experienced Teachers of History who can offer up to KS5.
Place of work - We work with the majority of Secondary Schools and Sixth Form Colleges across the Greater Manchester region and further afield for those who may be happy to travel.
Those areas include; Manchester, Tameside, Oldham, Rochdale, Bury, Bolton, Wigan, Salford, Warrington, Trafford and Stockport.
The bookings will vary from ad-hoc daily assignments to permanent work depending on your circumstances on either a full-time or part-time basis.
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS/QTLS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE online EduCare training package, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
In light of government guidelines and COVID-19, there have been a few changes to the way we hold our interviews! We are now conducting video interviews to ensure that we can all stay safe but at the same time, to ensure you don't miss out on any future opportunities to find your perfect role.
Vision for Education Ltd