Teacher of History
Required for April 2019
We are seeking an experienced Teacher of History for a temporary role to cover a maternity leave
We can offer you:
• Opportunities to teach your specialist subject at KS3 & KS4
• Opportunities for accelerated promotion for outstanding teachers
• Extensive and individualised professional development programme
• A new school with outstanding facilities
• A medium sized but growing school which encourages innovation
• An opportunity to change lives through education
You will be:
• Able to teach History to GCSE
• Innovative in your approach to teaching
• Able to achieve excellent examination results for children
• Motivated by a desire to change lives
• A qualified teacher
We welcome visits and would be delighted to show you around our School to fully appreciate our excellent learning environment.
Please apply via the KentTeach/TES website. For more information or to arrange an informal visit please contact the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 25 February 2019
Interviews: As and when candidates are avaliable
The Malling School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, CV Checking Service, Occupational Health check and two satisfactory references.
Applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy should sufficient interest be received. Therefore, early application is recommended to avoid disappointment.