The Governors wish to appoint a first rate, enthusiastic Teacher of History with the skill to teach across the full age and ability range. If you are highly motivated, have a passion for History and have the ability to inspire our pupils then we would love to hear from you. The post is suitable for an NQT or more experienced colleague wishing to join a dedicated History Team.
History is a popular subject at GCSE and at A-Level, with History being one of the top performing subject areas. The department have six history specialists and is an integrated team which works together to implement a curriculum which prepares students for the wider world and developing the student as a whole. Using innovative and forward thinking teaching strategies our team ensures there are no barriers to learning and enable our students to make outstanding progress academically whilst, simultaneously encouraging them to succeed in their future aspirations.
The successful candidate will be:
• An outstanding classroom practitioner with a dedication and desire for teaching and learning
• Someone who is passionate about our subject and has the ability to inspire and foster a love of learning
• Committed to the school’s vision and demonstrating compassion through the mission statement
• Dedicated in ensuring students achieve the best outcomes
Applications from newly qualified teachers most welcome.
About Broughton Hall Catholic High School
Broughton Hall is a Catholic High School, proud of its strong Catholic ethos and values. The school has an excellent reputation and promotes an inclusive education which develops creativity, confidence and independence. The school is committed to the continuous professional development of all staff including our Aspiring Leaders, NPQML and NPQSL programmes.
The Trustees are the Sisters of Mercy
The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance
- Broughton Hall Catholic High School actively supports continuous professional development for all staff and follows a whole school approach to staff performance and development.
- Broughton Hall Catholic High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Application is by way to the school's Application Form. Please email together with covering letter to email@example.com
Broughton Hall Catholic High School