TEACHER OF HISTORY
(Outer London pay scale)
For September 2018
Nower Hill High School is a fantastic place to work and develop as a teacher. We’d love you to come and join us!
An exciting opportunity for a high calibre and enthusiastic teacher to join a strong and successful History department. A TLR 2a (£2,667 per annum) is available for a suitable candidate. NQTs can join us for three weeks’ paid induction in July.
· a successful department of 5 specialist teachers.
· flourishing History at GCSE and ‘A’ level.
· students who are a pleasure to teach
· a strong culture of professional development
· superb facilities
· a heavily oversubscribed school with high standards and high expectations.
Closing date: 9.00 am on Thursday 22nd February.
Interviews will take place during week commencing 26th February.
Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children