We are a successful selective Academy Trust school and are seeking to appoint a well-qualified and inspirational full time teacher of history to join our innovative department.
We are looking for a teacher with an enthusiasm for history. It is suited to new entrants to the profession as well as more experienced teachers.
We have an excellent reputation for success and we offer:
• Intelligent highly motivated students
• An opportunity to innovate and develop boy’s intellects
• Opportunity to work in a supportive, friendly and forward thinking environment
• A school close to the Jurassic Coast and the New Forest
• An extensive range of extracurricular activities for you to get involved with
In order to apply, please complete our application form, available from https://www.poolegrammar.com/work-with-us/ and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are encouraged to contact the Head of Department, Mr Powell for further information 01202 692132 or email@example.com
Poole Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS application. Poole Grammar School also promotes equal opportunities for its workforce.