Date posted: Start date: September 2018 Contract type: Full Time
Salary: £22,982-£39,436 M1-UPS3 Contract term: Permanent Suitable for NQTs: Yes
We seek to appoint two permanent Teachers of History with the skills, vision and energy to inspire our pupils. The post holders will have a key role to play in the development of Fulwood Academy.
You will be joining Fulwood Academy at a very exciting time. We have exceptional teaching facilities in a £23m building which opened in September 2012. We have committed staff dedicated to the all-round education of our young people. The academy currently has around 780 pupils on roll and is increasing.
In the Academy’s latest two Ofsted reports, (June 2015 and October 2016) comments speak of rapid improvement with a very bright future, a new vision and inspirational leadership.
Other comments include,
• “The leadership of teaching and learning is good”.
• “Personal development, behaviour and welfare is good”
Fulwood Academy can offer you:
• A welcoming environment which promotes teaching and learning
• An excellent CPD programme with opportunities available for all staff
• A great location which is easily accessible from J32 (M6) / J1 (M55) and situated less than 3 miles from Preston city centre