Teacher of Humanities / History
MPR/UPR dependent on experience
Post Reference: P166
A vacancy exists at this 11-16 comprehensive school for a highly motivated, Teacher of History & Geography who is keen to support our learners to build their confidence, reach their potential and achieve the highest standards.
We are looking for someone who has:
· a passion for teaching and a resolve to make a real difference to the lives of our students
· a creative approach to outstanding teaching and learning
· a clear commitment to raising standards for all students
· an understanding of the importance of tracking pupil progress to inform teaching
· a set of values which matches the ethos of the school and the Trust
We can offer:
· valuable career development opportunities
· excellent supportive relationships at all levels
· an opportunity to join a committed and forward -looking team
If you feel you have the ability and qualities required to fulfil this exciting role, further details are available as detailed below:
An application pack can be downloaded at www.pontefractacademiestrust.org.uk, or alternatively call Lisa Dodgson, HR Manager on 01977 707342.
Completed application, declaration and teacher forms should be returned either by post or by email to:
Lisa Dodgson, HR Manager, Pontefract Academies Trust, c/o St Mary’s Community Centre, The Circle, Chequerfield, Pontefract WF8 2AY or by email email@example.com
Closing Date: 12 noon, Thursday 24th May 2018.
We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from everyone. The Pontefract Academies Trust is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare and expect all staff and volunteers to share this. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure and any satisfactory pre-employment checks. Successful applicants will also be asked to provide criminal conviction information.