The Governors of The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School are seeking to appoint an exceptional teacher of ICT. The school offers a kind and caring environment for students to flourish, achieving this alongside exceptional results at KS4. We offer KS3 ICT, GCSE Computer Science and CNATs Information Technologies. Experience of Python, databases and spreadsheets would be useful. Results have been excellent and we are looking for someone to continue to build upon this. Staff are very supportive of one another, and are highly skilled, enthusiastic and motivated subject specialists who are fully committed to helping the students achieve their best.
This post commences on 1st September 2020 and offers an exciting opportunity for a hard-working and ambitious individual, who may be an experienced practitioner or an NQT.
- outstanding results, at both GCSE and A level, from our well-motivated students
- a school which has been in the top 3% nationally for Progress8 for the past 5 years
- a school which was judged ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted in the 2018 inspection
- an IT rich environment with high quality learning facilities
- outstanding CPD provision: NQT induction through to leadership courses
- Inner London Weighting salary benefits
- a supportive and open management team
- friendly colleagues who are always happy to help each other
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is graded Outstanding by Ofsted. It is an ambitious and caring community, committed to fulfilling the gifts of each student, reflected in the School’s mission statement “Education for All = Achievement for All”.
Informal visits are welcomed; please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Cunningham.
Salary: £30,480 - £33,410 / Main Scale M1-M3 (Inner London Allowance)
The closing date for applications is 1st April 2020
Interviews are to be arranged as soon as possible. The role is due to start in September 2020.
If you need any further information, please contact Mrs Christine Plant by email at email@example.com or telephone 020 8575 8222 Ext 411
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure by the DBS