(810 girls, 214 in sixth form)
Headteacher: Mrs J A Cornell
Teacher of ICT/Computing MPS
Part-time 0.4815 fte
Stratford Girls' Grammar School is an extraordinary place to teach in, with high academic standards, a genuine community spirit and a huge level of enthusiasm shown by the girls. Our students are bright, stimulating and keen to learn, and results are outstanding at all levels.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic teacher able to teach ICT/Computing join our supportive, happy and highly successful school from September 2018. The department is expanding and is passionate about offering a rich and diverse education from Year 7 to Year 13. Our students respond well to intelligent teaching through an exciting and innovative curriculum.
The successful applicant will be:
- a well-qualified individual with a good degree in an ICT/Computing related discipline
- able to teach Years 7 to 9
- an excellent communicator, facilitator and team player, who is committed to raising the attainment of all students.
- a reflective practitioner who is willing to take an active role in the wider life of the school.
- a creative, dynamic individual with presence and a good sense of humour.
- able to inspire high achievement and to challenge our students.
- committed to providing extra-curricular opportunities.
We can offer you:
- an excellent professional development programme with a comprehensive induction programme.
- excellent career development and preparation for promotion.
- friendly, supportive, highly professional colleagues committed to the provision of high quality education.
For further details and an application form, see “vacancies” on our website: www.sggs.org.uk or ring Jane Pearson on 01789 293759
Application deadline: Monday 19th March
Interviews will be held on Friday 23rd March
This school is committed to safeguarding, equality of opportunity, and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.