Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a ICT Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work for an Academy in Peterborough with a September 2018 start.
The Academy raises pupils to reach their full potential, with no limit to what they can achieve. We are committed to the highest of standards. We expect outstanding levels of achievement in all areas of academic and personal development and excellent behaviour.
The Academy will raise aspirations and actively challenge low expectations. The Academy aims to ensure that every pupil receives the best education possible in a calm, controlled environment enabling self and mutual respect to develop.
To be considered for the position of ICT Teacher you must:
•Have experience teaching Secondary education
•Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
•Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired ICT Teacher will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE £110 - £198 per day.
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague.
• Support throughout your placements.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications.
• Free EduCare Online Training
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period).
•Regular social events.
If you are a qualified ICT Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. Please contact 01733 371371 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org