Teacher of Languages (Spanish KS3 and 4, French KS3)
Bexhill Academy is looking for a dynamic and inspiring Spanish specialist with the ability to teach French to KS3, to join our Languages department. This post would suit a newly qualified teacher or a more experienced teacher seeking a new challenge.
We aim to recruit staff who:
- Are excited by their role and by the prospect of challenging young people to achieve their very best
- Love the processes of teaching and learning and continually seek to develop their own skills
- Recognise that teaching can be a demanding job and react positively to those demands
- Will subscribe to the ethos of the Academy and be committed to get the very best from our students
- Take every opportunity, in and out of the classroom, to talk to students, model expected behaviours and build positive relationships;
- Remain at the forefront of pedagogy, educational research and debate.
- See themselves as having the potential to become school leaders of the future.
Closing Date: 9.00am Friday 5th March 2021
Interviews: The week of 22nd March 2021
• Newly Qualified teachers to the profession are provided with a “Golden Hello” payment of £500.
Pre-Application enquiries are encouraged; please contact Diane Lindsay, Head of Languages via email at Diane.Lindsay@bexhillacademy.org
We want to reassure applicants that effective measures have been implemented to ensure the health and wellbeing of all candidates, staff and students whilst on academy premises during the Covid Pandemic. Thank you for your cooperation during this difficult time.
Please see our website www.bexhillacademy.org under ‘Community’ and then ‘Vacancies’ for more details. Please note that we do not accept CVs or approaches from agencies. Completed Bexhill Academy teacher application forms should be sent to email@example.com
Bexhill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).