The Governors and Senior Management Team wish to appoint a well-qualified, dynamic individual as a Teacher of Latin. The position is 0.4FTE, teaching across KS3 and KS4 will be required within this time.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
Previous applicants need not apply.
The post is initially for a fixed term until September 2022.
Required for an immediate start or September 2021 for the right candidate
We seek a highly committed, professional teacher to join our talented team and contribute to our vision - to provide an excellent, balanced education to every child.
Cundall Manor School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must therefore be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.
Please contact PA to the Headmistress, Mrs Judith Jay, for an application pack:
Judith Jay, Cundall Manor School, Cundall, York, YO61 2RW
Tel: 01423 360 200
Closing date: Friday 5 March 2021 @ 5.00pm
Interviews: Thursday 11 March 2021
Visit our website at www.cundallmanorschool.com for further information about our happy and successful school.
To take responsibility for the teaching of Latin, providing a high quality educational experience for all pupils. To be an effective professional, who possesses thorough curriculum knowledge, can teach and assess effectively, is a reflective practitioner and whose students who make rapid and sustained progress.
We can offer:
• A commitment to Continuous Professional Development;
• A supportive Senior Leadership Team who are passionate about education and welcome ideas;
• Small class sizes of up to 18 pupils, in a happy and busy environment where pupils behave well and enjoy their learning;
• Small tutorial groups at GCSE;
• An innovative approach to ICT where all students have access to Chromebooks, and;
• A friendly, supportive environment where all staff and pupils are known to each other.
Cundall Manor School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 16 years