For more information please see the detailed job description which is attached and visit the school website www.olab.org.uk.
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced in providing both Learning Support and English as an Additional Language teaching (although applications will be considered from candidates who can offer only one of the roles).
- Educated to first degree level.
- Qualified to OCR Level 7 or equivalent in SpLD and/or CELTA/TESOL.
- A good communicator, able to work effectively with staff, parents and pupils alike.
- Energetic but calm and measured personality.
What we can offer:
- Support from senior colleagues.
- Free school lunches during term time.
- Free on-site parking.
- An excellent pension scheme.
- Use of school facilities, e.g. swimming pool
- A peaceful location on the edge of the city of Oxford
Abingdon-on-Thames is an historic, modern market town situated eight miles to the south of Oxford, with its world renowned reputation as a centre of academic excellence. The town has a lively community and has undergone recent development to upgrade the central shopping area. There are a good selection of restaurants, cafes and bars situated a just few minutes walk away from the river and gardens of Abbey Meadows. The town supports a mixed and international community and has excellent bus links to Oxford which is just a 15 minute ride away and provides a wealth of social and cultural opportunities.
How to apply:
Applications should be made via the Apply button below. Please ensure that you leave no gaps in your employment history. If you would like an informal discussion about the role please contact us on 01235 524658 or email email@example.com
Application deadline: Sunday 24 June 2018