We require a highly skilled and talented teacher of Mathematics at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 across all ability ranges. This is a permanent, full time post commencing 1st September 2018.
· Excellent support systems and opportunities for personal and professional development
· A career opportunity within a successful and hugely oversubscribed school
· A school which emphasises both academic and personal progress, that has led to impressive examination results at GCSE and A Level.
· A highly professional, committed and enthusiastic staff group
· A well-resourced faculty with a strong academic tradition and reputation
You will be:
· A well-qualified, highly motivated and engaging teacher of Mathematics, able to deliver engaging lessons and secure strong outcomes across the age and ability range at Key Stages 3, 3 and 5.
· A creative and innovative team player; willing to contribute to the development of students learning and their progress within a committed and forward looking faculty
· Committed to continuous professional development leading to excellent subject, curriculum knowledge and teaching
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Applications are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or disability.
Please visit our web-site for further details and application pack:
Telephone: 0117 9198000
Closing date: Monday, 19th of February 2018 at 9.00 am.
Interviews are likely to be held: within one week of the closing date.