Our client is a reputable P-12 co-educational Independent School located in the Western suburbs of Melbourne. The school’s environment encourages and supports students to achieve at optimum levels in both curricular and co-curricular activities. With a rigorous and highly supportive environment, the school offers supportive teaching and learning with a strong sense of community.
About the Role:
- Teacher of Mathematics and Mandarin CLIL
- Full Time, ongoing position
- Commencing January 2022
- Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
- Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2108-549657R, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers