Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms institutions are dedicated to offer high-end education and provide a space where children can prosper and grow to be global citizens. The Phorms network currently includes nine daycare centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. We pride ourselves on the strong relationships between our children, staff, and parents and consistently strive to develop ourselves as well as our institutions.
For our Secondary School in Berlin Süd we are seeking for a qualified
Teacher of Mathematics and Science/ICT for Grades 7 to 10 (full- or part-time; starting 1st August 2021)
Your tasks & your profile
- You are a qualified secondary school teacher, who holds a Master’s degree in Mathematics and either Science (preferably specialised in Physics and Chemistry) or ICT which is recognised by the state of Germany.
- Ideally you have already gathered teaching experience in a German secondary school setting.
- You are motivated to deliver a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all students.
- You have a passion for teaching and are dedicated to enable all students to reach their full potential by providing inspiring education.
- You are excited about the opportunity to work within an international and bilingual team.
- No prior knowledge of German is required as the subjects are being delivered in English, but you should be willing to learn German.
- a competitive salary plus benefit scheme (e.g. subsidised lunch, travel card for public transport)
- relocation allowance and support in applying for residency, work permit and teaching approval
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
We are looking for an enthusiastic and open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children and wishes to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://bit.ly/2MyKtZZ.
Decide now for an international, respectful and appreciative employer, who values freedom for educators with a creative drive.
For further information please visit www.phorms.de.
Phorms Campus Berlin
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years