Teacher of Mathematics
Required from September 2018
Qualified Teachers’ Range
Ladybridge is a Good school with Outstanding Leadership & Management [Ofsted 2017]
We are seeking to appoint a talented, inspirational, and forward thinking Teacher of Mathematics to join our outstanding team at Ladybridge High School. The school is a very popular over-subscribed school, with year on year improving results, and the Mathematics department is a creative and successful team with a strong vision, and ethos of collaboration, for the teaching of Maths.
The successful candidate will be passionate about Mathematics, and about high quality teaching and learning, enthusing and engaging students to achieve their full potential. The successful colleague will be expected to:
- Deliver outstanding lessons consistently through inspirational learning and teaching, firing a child’s love of Mathematics.
- Inspire, motivate and support the individual needs of all students in order to achieve consistently exceptional attainment and progress beyond national expectations.
- Secure outstanding behaviour and safety.
- Demonstrate a relentless focus upon securing the highest aspirations of, and belief in, all our learners.
- Share best practice in terms of transformational learning and driving innovation and improvement.
- Contribute to the extracurricular life of the school in order to enrich students’ school experience.
This is a unique opportunity to transform young people’s lives, and to develop professionally, in a flourishing, happy and forward thinking school.
An application form and further details can be downloaded from the school’s website www.ladybridgehigh.co.uk
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 17th April 2018
Please send completed applications to Liz Heyes, HR and Finance Officer at Ladybridge High School, New York, Bolton BL3 4NG or by email to HR@ladybridgehigh.co.uk
Ladybridge High School is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.