An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, ambitious Teacher of Mathematics.
We are part of the Fallibroome Multi Academy Trust and this has presented us with great support and excellent opportunities for collaboration.
In May 2016 Ofsted judged The Winsford Academy to be Good for ‘overall effectiveness’ and commended for ‘rapid and sustained improvement.’ Inspectors were impressed with pupils’ behaviour and pride in their school and commended a ‘culture of improving learning’ which meant that pupils made good progress in their subjects.
We are seeking an innovative and motivational teacher with excellent subject knowledge and the desire and commitment to raise achievement of students at all levels. The requirement will be to have particular emphasis to teach up to GCSE. We are looking for passionate and inspirational professionals who would enjoy working in an exciting and rewarding environment and are prepared to contribute fully to school life.
It is essential that the post holder has positivity, drive and a good sense of humour.
In return you can expect:
• A Principal with the drive and determination to ensure the Academy achieves ‘outstanding’ and is recognised as a hub of excellence within the community
• Excellent CPD opportunities and investment to ensure succession planning for the future
• Support from a sponsor with a national reputation for excellence
• The support of an effective, forward thinking Governing Body committed to providing high quality education in an aspirational learning environment
• A committed and passionate staff
• An enthusiastic, well behaved body of students with a sense of pride in themselves and the achievements of their school
For an informal discussion about the role or a visit to the school please contact Lorraine Bogue, HR Officer, to arrange a convenient time, tel: 01606 595916 or email email@example.com
An application form and this information pack may also be downloaded from the school website http://winsford.academy/
Completed application forms should be accompanied by a letter of application to the Principal,
Mrs Amanda Harrison (CVs will not be considered) and should be marked Private and Confidential to Mrs Lorraine Bogue, HR Officer, The Winsford Academy, Grange Lane, Winsford, CW7 2BT or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Winsford Academy is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references which will be taken up prior to the commencement of the post.