Dipont Education is seeking a Teacher of Mathematics to join our very successful programme in Shanghai delivering the IB Diploma.
This position involves teaching mathematics at IB Diploma-level. The ideal candidate should have a very strong knowledge of the subject at high school level. As our students seek to gain entry at top universities overseas, educators focus on developing students’ application of learning and critical thinking skills in order to prepare them as thoroughly as possible for university abroad.
This is your chance to join a large network of schools and educators with a focus on collaboration, support and career development. You will engage in high-quality educational practice in one of the fastest growing sectors globally.
Key benefits of working with Dipont in China
High-quality international education: Dipont Education manages international educational programmes (delivering A-level, Advanced Placement and IB Diploma Programmes) within some of the most highly regarded high schools in China. We currently employ over 400 expatriate educators and have more than 6,000 students on roll. We also manage a growing network of independent schools.
Training and development: Teachers have the opportunity to transfer to other locations or programmes during their course of employment. In addition, we are actively focused on providing internal career development opportunities, with the potential to move into curricula or centre management roles. We provide workshops, support and access to external training.
Our students: A high number of students enter Dipont centres with the aim to study in some of the top universities in the west and teachers can therefore enjoy working with some exceptionally motivated and academically high achieving students without the classroom management issues experienced in other teaching posts. As China settles into its role as the economic powerhouse of the 21st century, a teaching position with Dipont provides a platform to work with a generation of young Chinese talent eager to take advantage of every opportunity available to them.
Salary and benefits: Salary levels are very competitive with a benefits package that includes accommodation allowance, annual return airfare, annual bonus and worldwide medical cover. Cost of living is very favourable and disposable income is high.
Applications are invited from:
- Highly skilled educators with the ability to engage and stretch high performing students
- A recognised teaching qualification and experience teaching the subject at high school level
- A track record of excellent teaching with well-developed subject knowledge
Early application preferred. Please apply via the following link:
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.dipont.com
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 2 years teaching experience.
- A degree related to subject taught.
- B. Ed, Bachelors with Teaching Qualification, PGCE or PGDE, iPGCE or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom or United States.
- References, Medical check, Criminal background check
- Over 26 and below 57 years of age
Dipont Education - Shanghai Office (Head Office)
- International schools & colleges
Dipont Education is at the forefront of changing the way education is thought about and delivered in China. In addition to establishing and managing schools with elite Chinese and international partners, Dipont also provides innovative curricular and...