Downham Market Academy
Salary range: MPS/UPS
Downham Market Academy has recently joined the high achieving Cambridgeshire Educational Trust. This is an exceptional opportunity to work in this high achieving and ambitious trust.
We are looking to appoint a passionate and inspiring practitioner who will help build the success of the Mathematics Department at Downham Market. As the trust continues to grow there will be opportunities to take on key roles within the trust, developing Mathematics across the schools within it.
The trust strongly believes continuing professional development is at the heart of excellent teaching and high standards and has an outstanding programme open to all members of staff, offering tailored CPD to staff at all stages of their careers.
We welcome applications from both recently qualified teachers, and more experienced practitioners looking for their next challenge.
During our expansion we will always be keen to hear from Teachers, at all levels of experience, who are interested in joining our team
The successful candidate will be:
· exemplary and inspiring in their teaching;
· highly organised, motivational and flexible;
· an inclusive individual, with high expectations of all students, who is committed to all pupils reaching their full potential;
· reflective in classroom practice;
· dedicated to raising standards and working in partnership with others;
· have high expectations of themselves and others;
· be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
· have excellent subject knowledge;
· be flexible and a good team player.