(Two permanent and one temporary to cover maternity leave)
Are you passionate about young people achieving their full potential?
Do you want to work in a high achieving school striving for excellence for all?
Do you want to make a difference to young people’s futures?
Required from September 2019 we seek outstanding, enthusiastic and ambitious teachers to join our inclusive, successful and oversubscribed 11-16 school.
Why choose The Snaith School?
- We are a good, successful school with excellent results
- You will become part of a strong and friendly team
- We are on the brink of joining a Trust who invest heavily in professional development
- It is an exciting time to join The Snaith School and The Education Alliance as we are looking to grow and develop, so come on this journey with us!
- We pride ourselves in valuing our staff
- Our pupils are polite, enthusiastic and hardworking
- We will consider part-time working if the curriculum allows
In addition to working at The Snaith School, from 1 April 2019 we are hoping to become part of the wider family in The Education Alliance. This comprises of South Hunsley School and Sixth Form College, Malet Lambert School, Driffield School and Sixth Form and Hunsley Primary School. Committed to delivering high quality teaching and learning the Alliance wishes to continue to build on its success, sharing best practice, innovation and skills across the partnership.
The Education Alliance encourages you to:
- watch their video to gain more insight into the Trust
- visit their website
- discuss the role with The Snaith School
How to apply:
For an information pack and application form visit the following link, email HR@thesnaithschool.org.uk or telephone (01405) 860327.
Closing Date: 9am 18 March 2019.
Please note: if you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date unfortunately your application will not have been shortlisted. Should you wish to seek feedback on your application, please do not hesitate to contact HR, tel (01405) 860327.
The Snaith School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all employees to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.